Wednesday, June 29, 2011

rustic dresser

                          ..........................................SOLD..........................................                    
So I finally did it....I made a boy-ish piece of furniture! I love this piece, from the shuttered door to the highly distressed wood finish. It would (as I hinted earlier) be perfect for you little boys room or it would add a fun rustic touch to any of the more feminine rooms in your house! Inside the shutter door is a two tiered shelf for lots of storage and also has 4 deep and spacious droors. It is very sturdy and well made.  It measures 19"deep, 50"wide and 32"tall. I am asking $195.00. If you are interested in this piece call me
 480-298-0715 or e-mail me at bennettjade@gmail.com. Thanks






No comments:

Post a Comment