Wednesday, June 15, 2011

curvy cream desk

..........................................SOLD....................................
This desk is by far my favorite one I have ever made (ok so I say that every time but I mean it this time ;)) It is so feminine and curvy. I painted it a classic ivory color and then aged it with an antique glaze. I sanded around some of the curvy edges to let some of the original gold paint come through. I kept the original hardware and just rubbed it with a little black paint to perk it up! This piece measures 62"long, 33"tall and 17"deep I am asking. If you love it and gotta have it you can call me at
480-298-0715 or email me at bennettjade@gmail.com Thanks so much.

p.s. My give away will be happening Monday for sure so make sure to check back in!




No comments:

Post a Comment