Sunday, May 1, 2011

black desk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It's back...actually it never left my garage! The person who wanted it fell through at the last minute, so it is all yours again! This desk is 5ft long, 30in wide and 18in deep. It was hand painted black, distressed then topped with polyurethane. It was made by Stanley furniture and is so sturdy. I did however have a chance to find the most darling chair to go with it! The chair is white with a tobacco glaze over it and recovered in a leopard print fabric. This desk and chair would be perfect for a home office or as an add on in any family room or bedroom. I am asking $215 for the desk. You can buy them together or separately it is up to you. If you want it call me 480-298-0715 or e-mail me at bennettjade@gmail.com. Thanks




........................The chair is SOLD...........................


No comments:

Post a Comment