Thursday, April 28, 2011

little teal desk

................................SOLD............................
So I really wanted to keep this little antique dream desk (hence why it is upstairs in my room) but I think one of you is going to love/need it more then me so I decided to put it out there for you! This desk would be perfect in a little girls room, in a home office or even to be used as a sewing desk. It was hand painted and distressed then topped with polyurethane. It is really sturdy for how old it is and the drawers are dovetailed. I love it so much and hope you will to. I am asking $205 and the chair is included. It is 43"wide 18"deep 30"tall.  Call me 480-298-0715 or e-mail me at bennettjade@gmail.com if you want it!




1 comment:

  1. I love it too! I wish I had a place for it. I would love it for a sewing desk. Super cute Jade.

    ReplyDelete