Sunday, January 8, 2012

kitchen table and chairs

..................SOLD...............
Finally a kitchen table!! I have been wanting to refinish one for my blog forever but haven't found one that met my standards...until now! I love the rounded rectangular shape of this table and its chunky curvy leg. I painted the entire table an Antique white and heavily distressed the legs to add character. I left the top a little more solid and just lightly distressed around the edges. The chairs have an amazing wicker back and I re-uoholstered the seats with stain resistant burlap. The chairs (like the legs of the table) are also heavily ditressed. The table and all four chairs were then covered in Three coats of polyurethane. This table is beautiful and the pictures really don't do it justice. I also am able to help find two arm chairs to use as captains chairs if you are interested. I am asking $195 for all of it together.

Height is 30" Length is 60" Width is 36"




If you love it and gotta have it email me at bennettjade@gmail.com or call me at 480-298-0715 thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment