Wednesday, January 18, 2012

black shell dresser

.......................SOLD...................
Love this dresser! I am obsessed with the shell design on the front. The shell deign started being carved into furniture in the Henry IV period and has been a favorite embelishment of mine ever since. This piece is in emaculate condition! The droors are perfect and push in and out so smoothly. It was handpainted black and then distressed to let some of it's beautiful cherry wood show through. It was topped with 2 coats of polyurethane. I used its original droor pulls but added 4 crystal knobs to add some whymsical contrast. I am asking $225 and it measures 34"tall 18"deep and 65"long. If you love it and gotta have it call me at 480-298-0715 or email me at bennettjade@gmail.com  Thanks






No comments:

Post a Comment