Thursday, July 14, 2011

secretary desk

............SOLD.............
I am asking $120 for this dreamy little antique secretary desk!! Loving the mustard gold right now!
(see details at bottom of the post)
If you love it and have to have it call me at 480-298-0715 or email me at bennettjade@gmail.com






This is a beautiful little secretary desk with a glass hutch on top. It opens to a little desk with two small droors on either side. The hutch has an adjustable shelf for fun accesorries. I used beautiful missed matched knobs, two crystal ones on the top and a black and cream ceramic one on the big droor. This piece is hand painted a mustard gold and then aged with an antique tabacco colored glaze. Lightly distressed and topped with polyurethane.

It measures 26 1/2" tall to the desk height, 18"deep at the desk, 8 1/2" deep on the hutch, the hutch is 22" tall and the entire piece is 54" tall from floor to top.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your stuff!! They are all amazing!! I live in Georgia unfortunately for me...I do have a question is that your house where this pic is taken??? LOVE it!! When i eventually buy my very own home i will prob copy it!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually just moved back home from California and are at my family's house right now! But it is beautiful wainscotting and seems like it would be perfect for a yummy southern house! So copy away;)!!

    ReplyDelete