Friday, July 29, 2011

chalck board door

...............................................SOLD........................................
I have another one!! This is a beautiful blue chalck board door that was glazed and topped with polyurethane. I distressed it and added the fun knob hook and scrolll!! I thought this could also be cute in a bathroom with a hand towel on it and a night time check list written in chalk (ie brush teeth, wash face) cute right? Well whatever you decide to do, it is sure to add some shabby chic charm to your home!!
It measures 18" wide and 79" tall and I am asking $85 for it! If you love it call me at 480-298-0715 or email me at bennettjade @gmail.com. Thanks




2 comments:

  1. Jade, I'm in love with these chalk boards. I need one half the length. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I love it. I wish I had a place for it:) Brittany did a great job on the temple pic too. I would love a smaller version of it for my boys room.

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete