Monday, October 10, 2011

Big Big Sale!!

Hey guys! So it turns out I am moving again....boo, well it is actually a good thing but, I have quite a bit of inventory and I am not interested in moving it!! This is where you all come in...I am going to have a big blow out sale at my house! So fun right? I have everything from bookcases to bedroom sets and accesories galore:) Well it is going to be this Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th from 7:00am to 12:00pm! If you are interested in coming send me an email at bennettjade@gmail.com and I will email you my address!! If you are one of my followers you will get an additional 10% off of your purchase! Yay see you all friday!

DIRECTIONS
So I thought I would help out and if you don"t get a chance to email me you should know my crossroads are Pecos/Higley and my nieghborhood is called Sam Tan Ranch. There will be Neon signs posted everywhere so you should be able to find it super easy! Feel free to email me if you still want the address!!! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I would so be there if I could! I love your stuff and really really need a cute baby boy dresser! You are amazing, come to Utah :)

    ReplyDelete